Bemacash is a point-of-sale cash register and retail management system designed for the Android operating system.
- Full All-in-One Terminals: SB8010A, SB8015A
- Tablets: 10″ devices. Recommended Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- Receipt Printers: Bematech LR2000E
- Kitchen Printer: Bematech MP200E
- Wireless Scanners (mandatory for tablets): BR200BT, BR800BT
- Wired Scanners (for SB8010A and SB8015A): BR400, S100, S500
- Cash Drawer: CD330S, CD415
- Scales (for SB8010A and SB8015A): CAS PD-II
- Integrated Payment terminals: Pax S300
- Offline Payment terminal: any
Backoffice: We recommend Chrome or Safari
Yes. We are compliant with PCI/P2PE standards by working with PCI certified hardware such as Pax payment terminals.
Yes, Bemacash will integrate with your QuickBooks account.
Yes. Our inventory management system makes it easy for users to track products. Users can also create purchase orders and manage vendors.
Yes. Bemacash allows you to manage your employees by roles such as Administrator, Manager and Cashier. Within these roles, you can elect to customize individual permissions. You will also be able to keep track of clock-in/out times for payroll purposes.
Yes. Since Bemacash is cloud based, you can simply log-in into your account from anywhere you have an internet connection.
Yes. Bemacash will work offline until your internet connection has been restored.
While it may be possible to work with your existing hardware, we recommend purchasing hardware directly from Bematech to ensure compatibility.
All hardware used with the Bemacash system comes with a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase except for consumer Android tablets which are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.